Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Indianapolis, Anyone?

Just a quick note to let everyone know that there will be a rare double sighting this weekend of both Alicia and I in Indianapolis. I will be speaking to an RWA chapter at the Fishers library Saturday afternoon. We'll be talking about proposals. Alas, not the indecent kind.

Also, pretty please read Alicia's post on secondary characters twice. This comes up more often than you might guess.

ps. Alicia, you're not a lardbutt! Why would you even think that? <--- note difference in female and male bonding patterns

Theresa

3 comments:

Edittorrent said...

When you see me tomorrow, Theresa, remember the script: "Alicia! Have you lost weight?" Big sigh. "I'm worried about you. You look like you're just wasting away."

Alicia

Natalie Hatch said...

have fun on your trip girls, will be waiting for the next installment.

Anonymous said...

Watch out for the weather. I've been keeping up with the rain reports as I am from Terre Haute. LOTS of water there.

Jan from wintry Melbourne