Thursday, May 14, 2009

She Shrieked Scurrilously

Go here and read the post on Editing Aids if you want a giggle.

I've been too busy to post, but help is on its way. I'm in the process of finalizing two new hires. Thank God, Praise Jeebus, Hallelujah and Amen. We'll do some log lines just as soon as my inbox stabilizes under the 100-pending-messages mark. I've been fighting for weeks to get it into the 90s, but then it shoots back up almost instantly. Just can't keep up right now. Sorry. Too much going on.

FYI, for those who are wondering about this sort of thing, I did pick up a new author from RT. This means I have a perfect record of finding new talent, at least one new author, at every RT I've attended. No other conference yields the same results.

Theresa

4 comments:

Genella deGrey said...

Yay, RT!
I'm hooked on it! RT has a perfect blend of learning, networking and fun.
:D

Best of luck with your new hires, Theresa!
:)
G.

Dara Edmondson said...

Good luck with your inbox. I'm sold on RT - I loved it! Best part was meeting all the Red Sagers.

Riley Murphy said...

Theresa: Your link to editing aids - very funny!

Julie Harrington said...

I've never been to an RT conference. A friend is begging me to go with her next year since it's in Ohio and very close to where I live. :) I'm totally thinking about taking her up on it and making it a road trip.

JT